- For best results, prior to re-heating defrost product and keep chilled at 1-5°c.
- Heat water to simmer 95°c.
- Place pouch in simmering water for 12 minutes.
- Ensure that product reaches a core temperature of 72°c before serving.
- Serve immediately after regeneration.
- Chefs tip – Before opening, hold the pouch at each end and gently but vigorously shake. This will re-emulsify any cooking juices back into the sauce. We recommend that you reheat for the recommended time above as this is a delicate dish. Cooking longer will result in overcooking the prawns.
- Simply pour and serve!
Product not suitable for microwaving.
King Prawns (Crustaceans) (50%), Sauce (50%) [Tomato, Coconut Milk [Coconut Extract, Water, Citric Acid, Whipping Cream (Milk), Onion, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Modified Maize Starch, Garlic Puree, Ginger, Lime Leaves Coriander, Garam Masala [Coriander, Cumin, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Dill, Ginger, Clover], Chicken Stock [Cooked Chicken, Salt, Maltodextrin, Chicken Fat, Sugar, Lemon Juice, Onion Powder], Turmeric, Fenugreek, Salt PDV, Cumin, Chilli Powder, Ground Coriander, Chilli]
Contains: Crustaceans and Milk
Produced in a manufacturing site which uses: Wheat, Gluten, Egg, Mustard Nuts, Fish, Sesame, Celery, Molluscs, Sulphites and Soya.