1. For best results, prior to re-heating defrost product and keep chilled at 1-5°c.
2. Heat water to simmer 95°c.
3. Place pouch in simmering water for 12 minutes.
4. Ensure that product reaches a core temperature of 72°c before serving.
5. Chefs tip – Pour heated cannelloni & sauce into a shallow bowl & sprinkle with cheese. Place under grill to crisp cheese.
6. Serve immediately after regeneration.
We Do Not Recommend Microwaving This Product.
Cannelloni (37%) [Durum Wheat Semolina, Water, Egg, Spinach Powder (1%), Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Ricotta Cheese (19%) (Milk), Spinach (7%), Water, Rusk [Wheat Flour (Gluten), Salt, Anticaking Agent (Sodium Ferrocyanide), Raising Agent (Ammonium Carbonate)], Rapeseed Oil, Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Onion Powder, Nutmeg, Garlic Powder, Black Pepper], Water, Whipping Cream (Milk), Spinach (11%), Single Cream (Milk), Goats Cheese (7.9%), White Wine, Modified Maize Starch, Vegetable Stock [Vegetables [Onion, Potato, Leek, Celery], Salt, Maltodextrin, Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Yeast Extract [Yeast, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)], Concentrated Carrot Juice, Natural Flavouring], Wheat Flour (Gluten), Garlic, Reduced Sodium Salt (contains Potassium Chloride), White Pepper.